Last Updated on
Oxygen Colon Cleanse – Evidence Based Review
The effectiveness and safety of oxygen colon cleanse makes it the preferred choice of many health practitioners. It important however, to know how to use it properly. Especially when it comes to the serving size that is the right one for you, the diet you follow during the cleanse and the right timing protocol.
These factors can make a big difference and may help you get the most out of the cleanse and avoid unnecessary side effects.
Table of Content
- Protocol: how to use, dosage, protocol.
- Diet: foods to eat & avoid during the cleanse.
What is oxygen colon cleanse?
Oxygen colon cleanse releases oxygen in the colon to dissolve accumulated waste buildup in the colon. The released oxygen works very effectively to detoxify and loosen trapped toxins, undigested food particles and waste buildup. The body then can flush them out naturally through normal bowel movement.
Best oxygen colon cleanse products
Most oxygen colon cleanse products are based on Ozonated Magnesium Oxides.
Ozonated Magnesium Oxides acts as a vehicle for transporting the oxygen throughout the digestive tract. This form of magnesium is not intended to be used as a magnesium supplement.
When it comes to Ozonated Magnesium Oxides products, the difference is usually stability and purity. These can make a big difference in the ability of the product to effectively release oxygen in the colon.
The Best: Oxy-Powder
Oxy-powder by Dr. Edward Group is the best oxygen colon cleanse we have tested. The formula releases oxygen into the entire digestive tract using a time-released mechanism for up to 18 hours. Natural citric acid was added to the formula for enhanced effectiveness.
There are two factors that we believe separate Oxy-powder from other oxygen colon cleanse products.
- Safety & Effectiveness: Oxy powder has been on the market since the late 90’s. This means that millions of people have already used it. During this time, oxy-powder has proven to deliver very consistent results in terms of effectiveness and safety.
- The Brand: Dr. Edward Group, the inventor of Oxy-Powder is well known for making high-end natural cleansing and gut health products. Like all Dr. Group products, Oxy-powder comes with 180 money back guarantee and a very responsive US based customer support team.
- Expect the next day to have a series of bowel movements. First time users usually report eliminating large amount of stored waste.
- Most people feel a significant difference as they eliminate the stored waste buildup. Increased energy, higher clarity, a clearer complexion, and better bowel movements and digestion, with many digestion issues such as constipation, bloating, body odor and gas greatly improved.
- Side effects are usually minimal. The released oxygen in the colon can cause bubbly bowel sounds. Some people experience temporary watery or gaseous stools. In most cases, these can be minimized with lower serving size as shown below.
How To Use Oxy-Powder
The following Oxygen colon cleanse protocol was developed and tested using Oxy-powder and is specifically designed to increase the effectiveness and benefits of the cleanse while minimizing the side effects.
- Always take Oxy-powder away from foods or other supplements on an empty stomach before bedtime. If you take medication, consult with your health provider prior to using oxy-powder.
- Start with 2 capsules of Oxy-powder.
- Gradually increase the serving size by 1-2 capsules the next night, until you reach 3–5 bowel movements the next day.
- Once you reach 3–5 bowel movements a day, start to count the official 5 days colon cleanse with that serving size.
- When you are done with the 5 day colon cleanse, you can use oxy-powder for maintenance 2-3 times a week if needed.
Tip: Add the juice of half an organic lemon to your water when taking Oxy-Powder. The citric acid in the lemon can boost its cleansing action. A good example is the overnight colon cleanse recipe that also uses apple cider vinegar. Learn more.
Other Popular Oxygen Colon Cleansers: Mag O7
Mag O7 is another popular oxygen colon cleanse that has been around for a long time. It is sold under two different brand names: Aerobic Life and Pure Vegan. The two brand names of Mag O7 often confuse people that look for support, or try to understand the difference between these brands. For the best of our knowledge, both brands do not offer money back guarantee or refund policy.
What To Eat During Oxygen Colon Cleanse
- Colon cleanse is an excellent opportunity to also clean your diet and transition to a healthier diet plan that your body agrees with.
- Foods to eat during the cleanse: raw whole fruits, vegetables, raw sprouted nuts and seeds.
- Foods to avoid: processed sugar, fried foods, flour, dairy, wheat, gluten, and processed foods.
- Drinks to avoid: sugary beverages, caffeine, and alcohol.