Who said detox recipes have to be boring? We designed the cauliflower rice detox meal to bring a healthy exciting culinary experience that can boost most natural body cleansing and detoxification plans. The flavor, nutritional profile (see below), and the natural cleansing properties are exceptional.
Try it, share with the world, and enjoy a happy, healthy, tasty and super nutritious cleansing cauliflower rice! If you have any suggestions and want to share your own version, please comment below.
You can make this recipe raw or stir-fry. Both options are healthy & super tasty.
Cauliflower Rice Detox Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 medium red onion
- 2-4 small cayenne peppers optional
- 2-4 clove garlic
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 2 medium carrots
- 1-2 stalk scallions optional
- 2 oz hemp seeds
- 2 oz almonds unroasted, unsalted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil extra virgin raw
- himalayan pink salt to taste
- ½-1 tsp chipotle chili powder optional
- 1 tsp ground turmeric powder optional
- 1 oz unfortified nutritional yeast Not for candida diet
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Remove the stem.
- Grade the cauliflower florets to get white rice grains size. You can use a food processor or a box grater with medium size holes.
- Using paper towels, press the grated cauliflower to remove excess moisture.
- Chop the red onion, garlic, carrots, scallions, and peppers.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok or cast-iron skillet, medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped red onions and garlic. Sauté until onions turn light brown color, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the grated cauliflower and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the veggies and mix well.
- Taste and add the chipotle chili powder, turmeric powder Mix well. Add himalayan pink salt as needed.
- Do not overcook the cauliflower. Keep stir-frying until all liquids are absorbed and it has your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat.
- Right Before Serving: Add the hemp seeds, almonds, and nutritional yeast. Mix well. Enjoy! The nutritional yeast is not recommended for the first few weeks of the candida diet.
The Nutrients In The Cauliflower Rice Detox Meal
Effective cleansing is more than just helping your body to get rid of toxins. You also want to provide your body the needed nutrients so it can become healthier.
As you can see below, this is one area where the cauliflower rice detox meal delivers.
Main Ingredients Health Benefits
- Cauliflower: high in fiber (colon cleansing, gut health), great overall nutritional profile.
- Cayenne peppers: promote healthy circulation, natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic: natural antiparasitic properties.
- Red bell peppers: excellent source of vitamin A and C.
- Carrots: excellent source of fiber and vitamin A.
- Hemp seeds: excellent source of protein, omega 3, and minerals.
- Almonds: excellent source of protein, healthy fatty acids, fiber and vitamin E.
- Coconut oil: natural antifungal properties, highly stable oil that is an excellent oil for cooking, quick energy source, sweet exotic aroma.
- Unfortified nutritional yeast : excellent source of B vitamins (with the exception of vitamin B12), minerals and protein.
- Adrenal Fatigue Supplements: The 5 Basics Everyone Should Know About - October 12, 2020
- Sugar Cleanse: Naturally Detox Sugar From Your Body in 14-21 Days - June 22, 2020
- Rope Worm Parasite: Health Concern or Pseudoscience Term? - May 7, 2020
2 Replies to “Cauliflower Rice Detox Meal Recipe : Happy, Healthy & Yummy Cleanse”
How is this Candida diet friendly exactly?
You have, red onions, red pepper, carrots, which are all high sugar vegetables, and when you cook the cauliflower it becomes sweet also, i.e. it breaks down the complex carbs.
Great point. Thank you for sharing your concerns with our cleansing community! Carbs and sugars are not created equal. The food source matters. For example, the carbs you get when you eat non-starchy raw veggies such as peppers, carrots, cauliflower and others break down in the body very slowly. So, they are typically allowed while on the candida diet. (Unlike juices of these for example). Which is why I am happy you brought this point. For most people, a working candida diet doesn’t mean a zero carb diet or a keto diet. While everyone may need to tailor the diet to his or her unique situation, the majority of people even with chronic candida and yeast infections can still and should benefit from eating plenty of veggies. These are essential for gut health and as we all know, the source of candida overgrowth in most cases is in the gut. Hope this helps!